Friday, August 29, 2008

Self Introduction

My name is Farah Magsi. I was born in Kuwait and did my intermediate in pre- medical from the International School and College of Kuwait. I am all new to this place and am trying my best to settle down in this new environment. I know it will take time but i am sure i will manage to settle down. My father wanted me to become a doctor but i always wanted to be a part of media. I love doing creative work, be it drawing or photography or even writing. I read alot. Some of my favourite books are The God of small things by Arundhati Roy, Kite runner by Khalid hosseini and Moth smoke by Mohsin Hamid. I love reading biographies also. I have recently started reading Shobha de's Superstar India and I find it too exciting how she has described her country.

The biggest reason why i am doing Media Sciences is that i have always dreamt of making movies and as far asI know, SZABIST is one of the best schools in karachi that offers a degree in Media Sciences. Hence I chose this school to pursue my dream.

I was a very emotional and sensitve girl but time and experiences have brought a huge change in me. I have become much more confident now. I guess I have changed alot in the last few months and I like the new Farah much more than the old one! Here's another secret about me : I am a rebel but in a good way :)

Thats all about me. I hope u all know me better now.

3 comments:

Rida Salman said...

Nice! :)

Bina Aisha Shah said...

Very good job.

Rashid Magsi said...

Hi Farah Magsi
Hello! How's life going on there? I hope that you are in good health upon receiving my letter or may be you got suspend "coz" you did not expect that you can receive a letter from an unknown person. Well I read all about you. It really made my day that I can’t explain my self in words. You are young genius and intellectual person keep it up good efforts.
But before the world prolong into a line may I ask first you a greatest apology if ever I disturb you rest and relaxation especially that when you are in concentration of you studying. And at the same time with other friend, I greet you pleasant hello. I hope you can enjoy your life there. , maybe you ask to yourself there if were came I know your name. By the way, I found your name from internet while surfing. And then I decide to make this letter for the reason that I want also a friend in other places so don't think any malice here my letter okey!.
But before I go to further may I introduce first my simple personality to you. Well....... beginning for the love of my parent they got a boy and have a name. My name is Mohammad Rashid Magsi; I have done Master in English literature. I belong to district Dadu Sindh Pakistan; currently working in PIA Contact Center as Quality Assurance Coordinator.
My mother is at home while my father is retired Doctor from Army right now running clinic in village. My hobbies is reading books, participating in social activities. and of course acting. I also like to listen to folk songs as Ghazals some time western music.
I think I finish also introducing my self to you and may be time is enough already for you to know who I am . Maybe this will be enough for you to guess myself; from now on you can describe my self in your imagination.
Anyway , I 'd like you answer me. Maybe you can send also your personal data. Please I need you reply!!! I'm sorry for the handwriting, I have speech impediment eh.
Regards to your family circle and especially to you. Take all necessary precautions.
Your new penpal,
Rashid Anees Magsi
Karachi Sindh Pakistan
Email: rashid.anees@piac.aero